Ecological sites are the Romains of ecosystems that deserve protection and are of great importance for maintenance of biological diversity, f. ex. mid-forest water ponds, swamps, mosses and sites of rare plant, animal and mushroom species.
The following ecological lands can be found in Wymiarki Forest District:
- "Wilderness" - Lutynka sub-district, area: 1.79 ha
- "Ponds" - Lutynka sub-district, area: 1.90 ha
- "Salamander" - Zabłocie sub-district, area: 0.60 ha
- "Valley" - Dąbrówka sub-district, area: 4.40
- three ecological lands yet to be declared